Michael L. Love
Mike Love has been in the Architectural business for over 37 years and still gets excited about bringing a client’s vision to reality. Mike brings creativity, expert ingenuity and seasoned quality to his projects. He enjoys the design process so much he jokes that he may never retire….
A little more about Mike:
- Mike attended Texas A&M University School of Environmental Design
- Built a firm that has become one of the premiere residential design firms in the State of Texas
- Numerous local and national awards
Michael R. Butler
Mike Butler has over 22 years of experience in residential development, with a strong emphasis on residential design and construction. At The ML Group, his expertise lends itself to the project management aspect of the firm, where he personally oversees the design development and production of each project.
A little more about Butler:
- Graduated from Sam Houston State University in 1995 with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology, specializing in Design and Development
- Serving as Vice President at a premier residential firm for 20 years
- Numerous local and national awards
Rob Wierick has been involved with both Residential and Commercial architecture as well as construction for over 30 years. Whenever possible, Rob prefers the design-build process where he can be involved in both the conceptual creation as well as the physical construction of the client’s vision.
- Rob attended Texas Tech University School of Architecture in the previous century
- Has been involved with Architectural projects ranging from $0 – $9.4 billion
- Registered Architect and LEED certified
Jenni Love has been with The ML Group since 1995 in the everyday administration of operations. She is a graduate of SFASU with a BBA in Business Administration class of ’84. She has always had a love of interior design in fact, her favorite class at SFA was house and home furnishings. Prior to ML Group she worked in the auto finance industry with Chase Manhattan Auto Finance, Citicorp Acceptance, and Dunn & Bradstreet.
Whitney was born and raised here in Flower Mound. With a vast local history her grandfather was even the first Mayor. Only leaving for a short period, she has settled her roots here and plans to keep growing them here. Whitney has been in both the design and marketing industries for 8 years. Whitney and her mother partnered ownership of a commercial interior design business for 5 years and only let it go to stay home with her young family and travel less. The love for design has sparked the interest to be back in the field part time.
A little more about Whitney:
- Whitney attended The Art Institute of Dallas for her AA in Interior Design
- Whitney also attended UNT for 2 years with a focus on Marketing
Kristy Buchanan also grew up right here in Flower Mound. She still resides here, along with her beautiful daughter Anabelle. Kristy has been in Office Management and Accounting for over 12 years. Majority of that time spent in Custom Home Remodeling, where she has always enjoyed being a part of the design process. She has a true passion for making things pretty, so she fits right in here at The ML Group.
Andrew is medically retired from the U.S. Army as Infantry, serving in Afghanistan for 1 tour. A little fun fact about Andrew is that he, his son and his wife share a very special date of January 11th. He and his son share a birthday on that date and that is also his wedding anniversary. Father to soon be 3 children, he enjoys spending time with his growing family.
- AA in Drafting & Design
- Bachelors in Applied Science in Project Management
- Maintaining highest honors in both degrees
Paul Martoccio is a great addition to our team, he is self taught in autocad, datacad & sigma ares drafting programs. He started his drafting career in 1981 working for firms all over The United States.
A little more about Paul:
- Born in Chicago, Ill.
- Graduated from United Technical Institute in 1976 with a major in Architecture & Math
- Joined the U.S. Marine Corp in 1976
- Honorable discharge 1981
- Married for 41 years and still going, 2 children a boy and a girl
- Hobbies: wood working, fishing & stamp collecting
Lindsey Love has grown up around this business and spent most of her weekends as a child visiting the homes that her father designed. She has always had a desire for her father’s hand drawn renderings which eventually led her into the business. Lindsey is a 2014 Graduate of Lakeland Christian Academy.
- In her free time she enjoys art and rendering